I’m often amazed at the number of customers and acquaintances (who I’ve known for years) who say to me “Oh, I didn’t realize that you do pavers too, Joe. Had I known, I would’ve had you pave my pool deck!”
When I hear things like this, I shake my head a little and say to myself “How can I possibly get the word out any louder and clearer that I am here to help you?”
Don’t get me wrong, pool cleaning & maintenance makes up a large portion of our business and I am so thankful for the trust that you put in my company to do what’s right, even when you’re not home to monitor us.
But what I REALLY love to do is to…
Create & Restore Swimming Pools and Backyard Environments
I love it when someone comes to me and says “Joe, I have a pool in my backyard that’s been around for 15 years. The pump is bad, I think there’s a leak in it, and the whole thing just looks drab. What can we do to give it some life?”
Or someone else will say “Joe, I’m building a new house on the Caloosahatchee and I want an entertainment area in my backyard so that my family and I can take advantage of the gorgeous weather here in Southwest Florida.”
When people come to me knowing that they want something different to liven up their homes (whether they have a clear vision or not), I love having the opportunity to help them become more comfortable in their own homes.
- Families can eat & spend time together at their outdoor kitchen
- Friends can meet and enjoy each others company while gathered around the fire pit
- Children can enjoy a fantastic pool party with their friends for their birthday
- Lovers can enjoy each others company in their own little slice of heaven
That is what gets me out of bed in the morning!
I also love to educate people on the possibilities of what they’re backyard can become. That’s why I put together the eBook shown above as well as the others in my eBook library. And the best part is that they’re all free!
Over the last few months, I’ve given you free tips on revitalizing your outdoor living area and here they are:
- Pavers Add Texture and Style to Your Pool Deck
- Revitalize Your Pool Deck
- Relax in a Comforting Spillover Spa
- Use a Fire Pit or Outdoor Fireplace to Create Ambiance in Your Backyard
- Add an Outdoor Theater to Your Backyard and Watch Guests Flock to Your House
- Swimming Pool Water Features: Fountains, Deck Jets, and Waterfalls
- Try Adding Pool Bubblers and a Tanning Ledge to Your Swimming Pool
- Add Flair With Decorative Swimming Pool Tile Designs
- Create that “WOW” Factor with Swimming Pool Lights
- An Outdoor Kitchen in Florida is a Luxury Your Friends and Family Will Love
- Florida Pool Screen Enclosures – To Screen or Not to Screen?
- Swimming Pool Decorations – One Last Suggestion to Revitalize Your Outdoor Living Area
So if you ever get the itch to add an ultimate outdoor environment to your home (From Tampa to Everglades City, FL), please let me know how I can help you.
After all, this is what I live for and I truly hope that you find some value in the ideas above because I would love nothing more than to help you make your vision come true.
Hit me up on Facebook or call (239) 277-7783. I can’t wait to hear from you.