It’s summer time again! It’s getting hotter every day and you need a nice place to cool off, like the pool! The pool is a great place to enjoy yourself and goof around with your friends or children but don’t forget that the pool can also be a dangerous place.
It’s important that you keep pool safety in mind when at the pool, so that the fun never has to end.
What are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to pool safety?
It’s easy to find out with your free “14 Ways to Make a Splash With Pool Safety” eBook from Pool Pros, Ins.
Here are the 14 ways you can have a safe pool experience:
- The Ultimate Pool Pros Safety Rule – Keeping Your Kids Safe
- Pool Renovation – Installing a Pool Fence
- Teach Your Kids to Swim And Enjoy Oodles of Fun in Home Swimming Pools
- Pool Cleaning – Testing Your Pool Chemicals
- Pool Pros Diving Safety
- Pool Cleaning Service And Keeping Chemicals Away From Kids
- Life Preservers and Life Jackets for Fort Myers Swimming Pools
- Update Your Pool to Make it Safer with Pool Renovation
- Being a Responsible Community Member – Check Other Home Swimming Pools
- Improve Visibility Around Your In Ground Swimming Pool with Outdoor Lighting
- Cape Coral Pools – The Safety Hazards of Broken Glass
- Safe Pool and Spa Play Means Sunscreen
- Keep Bug Repellant Out of Cool Pools
- Be a Pool Pros Safety Guru By Learning CPR
Now you’re set to have an awesome (and safe) summer! If you own a pool and want to make sure that it’s in proper shape, feel free to contact us online or give us a call at (239) 277-7783. Make sure you pool is getting the pool maintenance or pool repair it needs.