Bring the outdoors in and keep the bugs out!
A pool screen enclosure is a free standing aluminum structure, and even though it’s subject to damage from strong winds or heavy debris, there are many advantages that outweigh the risk.
Here’s a list of benefits of why you should consider a pool screen enclosure for your home:
- Made up entirely of an aluminum frame, which requires NO maintenance and will not deteriorate
- Screen rooms are covered by home owner’s insurance
- Helps to insulate the pool water from extreme temperatures
- Saves you money on expensive pool chemicals
- Protects your family from the environment, while still enjoying your ultimate outdoor environment
- Helps to keep yard debris and dead bugs out of your pool (live ones too!)
- Screen doors close and are self latching
- Extends the longevity of your pool equipment
- Provides added privacy
You will find that with a pool screen enclosure, your pool maintenance costs will go down.
Finally, your pool screen enclosure can sustain heavy damage during a hurricane. Many SW Floridians learned this during the 2004 & 2005 hurricane seasons. Fortunately, we can help you with the post storm clean up of your pool.